I never cease to be amazed...

The shannigans continue! I stumbled across an article in which Britney Spears was threatening suicide to K-Fed over this whole custody/visitation battle. This threat does not surprise me and with the dramatic nature of Ms. Spears, but it was the rest of the article that went on to talk about how Kevin's ex Shar Jackson is now going to be putting out an album??? What?? Does everyone in Hollywood think they should be an artist? This CD will most definately be filed in the back of music stores along with albums by Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, The Olsen Twins, K-Fed, and Heidi Montag featuring Spencer Pratt on the mic...

Then in an even more bizarre twist I found an article about a man in prison who wants to sue Britney. http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=8380

Apparently he tries to sue celebrities from his jail cell all the time. I find this absolutely hilarious and will have to further investigate this man.

No comments: