Thank you TMZ

This morning when I was going my usual and checking out the entertainment "news" I was amazed to see that people had found it necessary to report that Britney Spears had eaten a Taco Bell hard shell taco. Are you kidding me!!! I looked at at least 4 or 5 articles describing her eating this taco. The articles were overly critical of her gorging out and reports of her binge eating! Are you kidding me!!! ONE TACO!
I am not doing to say all that crap about how this truly reflects our society...blah blah blah. But it is sad and it just reiterates what Chris Crocker says, "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" She cant even get a taco without being hounded, judged, and ridiculed. People wonder why she acts as crazy as she does, and the answer to that is simple...she is riduculed and taunted at every move she makes....why dont you try staying sane while going through that. Some of the pain is self inflicted dont get me wrong...and I think underlying all of her crazy antics is an addiction to attention and a serious narcisstic personality. Anyways check out her eating her taco @
Have you heard "Gimme More"? Honestly, this song would never be number 1 on the charts if not for all of her antics. It has had so many downloads because of curiousity. People who didnt catch the VMAs who havent had a chance to hear this monstrosity. I assume the song will drop of the charts within the next 2 weeks once everyone has gotten a chance simply to sample it. The one good moment for the song was that it was featured in a scene of The Hills. Lauren was jammin to it at a club...for a moment it seemed kind of cool. And it probably is if you are wasted at a club and feel the need to dance.
See I just honestly critiqued Britney's music...the thing she is supposed to be famous for. People need to start talking about her music and quit talking about her eating habits. But then I guess there would be nothing to talk about.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH HOW I LOVE THIS BLOG.....IT IS DEF MY FAVORITE I AM SO GLAD YOU SENT IT TO ME SO I CAN HAVE SOMETHING INERESTING TO READ EVERY DAY.....AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS BUT I DO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID :)

IN BRITNEY'S WORDS...."GIMME MORE" I WANT TO READ SOME MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!