My Hate for Comcast Will Be Never Ending

Okay...so imagine this. Comcast has already had time to whip up my bill! So I called this afternoon to have these erroneous charges of disconnect/reconnect fee taken off my bill. I spoke with an ignorant sounding man who switched me over to a hold line without so much as a hold please.

I was then transfered to Stephanie. Stephanie was nice...must be new...she was still following the script. She didnt seem quite yet jaded by the constant yelling one must endure to work on the end of the ***-COM-CAST line. Stephanie, however, really ticked me off when she wanted me to tell her all the details to my need for this to be taken off the bill.

I told her it must be in the notes and if not she can go read my blog because there is no way I am repeating my story for the 20th time to another Comcast CSR!!! I said I would tell it only if she could guarantee me that she would be the one doing the actual adjustments to my bill.

She said she was not...that she would be putting in a request to have my bill updated. Her superviser named Laurice would have to take care of that when she came back in the office on Monday. Laurice would be deciding if I would get my refund or not. Otherwise, my refund is in pending status.

I am going to let my blood pressure rest for the weekend...but you can bet I will be calling Ms. Laurice on Monday and find out if they even took a record of this conversation.

Oh and did I tell you...I got a cheesy welcome message on my voicemail yesterday, welcoming me to being a Comcast customer....geez....

No comments: