Pretty, Pretty Princess & Projectile Vomit

This girl I know thinks she is perfect in every way. She is the most critical and judgemental of all the people I have ever met.

In fact, after about 2 minutes of a conversation with her, which I might add, is not an actual conversation...more like her telling me everything about her life and how great and perfect it is.

Even more annoying, this girl thinks she is on the verge of a very high-profile career. When it is sad to say, I or anyone else I know has a better chance of becoming an internet celebrity.

She carries a literal trunk of make-up around and never looks like she has less than 10 pounds caked on her face.

Sounds like I hate this girl right?

I don't hate her at all, just find her annoying. She is tolerable (sometimes) to be around and truly has a good heart. She just thinks she is a pretty, pretty princess and that she is the smartest person on earth.

The sad truth is she probably wouldn't try and convince us all how great she is all the time if she really believed that herself. Self-esteem issues I suppose, which makes what I am about to say next seem kind of mean hearted....

But who doesn't enjoy seeing people get a reality check?

Pretty, pretty princess had just a little bit too much to drink on Saturday night at a friends house. She then proceeded to begin projectile vomiting all over this friends bathroom. This isnt even the grossest part...or the part that really gets me...

She then passes out and sleeps it off until 2 PM the next afternoon, she had been left alone in the house all day and left before the homeowner came home.

When the homeowner did come home, the top of the stairs hit her with an awful smell...upon surveying the damage she realizes Pretty, Pretty Princess has not even attempted to clean up her horrible mess. She left behind shredded toilet paper, a pile of soiled towels, and chunks in the bathtub too large to go down the drain.

Yes, Pretty, Pretty Princess is obviously so perfect and so good she cant even clean her own vomit. I mean if she is so perfect, then why did she throw up in the first place? Second of all, at least put the towels in the laundry...and HELLO!!! make sure your pukage makes it down the drain!

Pretty, Pretty Princess, I will have a much easier time ignoring your narcisstic personality now. Maybe I'll even have something to sell to the tabloids if you ever become famous. But...you wont be invited back for a drink for a long time.

No comments: