time is ticking...she wont always love me forever

the storm never came. just some hard rains. hopefully that will help the drought crisis subside a bit...hope sonny perdue still doesnt think his prayers brought the rain. he probably hasnt even thought about it with the recent pressure he has had to allow sunday liquor sales in georgia. why isnt it allowed? people absolutely drink on sunday. and prepare for it. i quite honestly will miss the ritual of hoarding "sunday beer" and then being bummed out if it escaped my mind to hoard on a saturday and then find myself in a sunday.

the hard rains gave me a chance to finish weeds. then with nothing else to do i started watching californication. californication surpasses weeds in intelligence, wit, dramatic effect, etc. both shows have the dry, sarcastic humor going on and raw characters...but maybe californication's characters are just a little bit more relatable...at least to my life anyways. i'm on episode 3. i hope it keeps pleasing me. about 7 more episodes to go. start praying for rain and tidal waves again.

No comments: