dentist



So its super lame and boring! But here you go, it's about my visit to the dentist today! 
 
 
Today I went to the dentist for my six month check up. I have a horrible fear about dentist, the sounds of the drills make me want to crawl up into a ball and never open my mouth. The reason for this was because when I was younger I was getting a filling and the dentist couldn't numb me enough and I could feel everything the drill was doing while he was singing along to Bruce Springstein. Hence my hatred for Bruce Springstein! While at my appointment today I thought I would be brave and get my cleaning without any laughing gas, big move for me! I made it through the whole cleaning without freaking out when the dentist comes in. Apparently my sealant from when I was six feel out and had a mini cavity under it. I began to freak out so I asked for the laughing gas. Once given the laughing gas it was smooth sailing after that. Before leaving I asked how long my face would be numb for since I had to go up to school after wards. The woman told me that my face would be numb for three hours. I wish they would have told me that beforehand! I had to go out to lunch with a half numb face and try to eat without drooling all over the place. It was awful! Not to mention my speech had a serious messed up. It was such an embarrassing day!




--
Posted By junk to junk at 5/14/2009 08:18:00 AM

No comments: