Chris Crocker (Internet celebrity)

Just thought we could take a minute and revisit the issue of our old friend Chris Crocker. Seems just when I thought his fifteen minutes was up, I Googled the man, and I was shocked and amazed to see that Chris Crocker has gotten his very own entry in Wikipedia. It states he is famous for "internet activity" and has been active in this arena since 2006.

So who was the first "internet celebrity"? We all remember the Star Wars Kid and Andy Milonakis. That's right we remember them....but what are they doing now?

More notable "internet celebrities" that I hadnt heard of until researching for this blog are: Mahir Cagri (claims to be very first internet celebrity), Craig Shergold, Numa Numa!.

I dont want the legend of Chris Crocker to die...I want to help his 15 minutes turn into 30. So stay tuned for more Chris updates.

No comments: