I Get IT

I totally get IT. I will add the link tomorrow. "I'm With the Band" is just the story of singeldom in this day and age.

Secretly pining for a man, who may or may not come into town....this time its not THE BAND...its just people....

They lead you on and make you feel like you are the only one, but in actuality they have women in every city.

The times dont change, just the SCENE.

Its sad....its true.

You think, we, women, would learn something, but we dont.

We dont.

And I get it. I get what her book is, was, and always will be about. I could write about my life in single-dom, but would anyone read it with the passion they read hers??? NO. And the reason is, you can relate to the feelings of lust for Jimmy, for Mick, for Chris Hillman. But we all have our JIMMY, our CHRIS, our MICK, and I get IT. But did we have love affairs with these icons? NO. But we all have with these men who are just like them....

No comments: