I Hate Comcast a Little Bit Less

So my drama with Comcast is over for now.

I hate Comcast only slightly less. After what seemed to be an entire night of my life wasted on yelling and screaming at the fools...they rectified the situation promptly the next day.

I came home from work on Tuesday night and my cable television had been restored! Yipee!!!

However, they did not turn back on my internet...which was the most important thing to me. Forty-five minutes later and 3 phone calls and after speaking to no less than 5 people I was restored my internet connection.

Why is Comcast such a difficult company to deal with? How come the right hand is never talking to the left hand? Did these problems arise because Comcast got to big too fast? Or is it because they try to cut corners? I guess we will never know!!!

So for now I will just be waiting until my bill comes. And then I will have to waste several more hours and a lot of energy having my billing issues rectified...will keep you updated.

No comments: