46 and 2

is this about a chromosomal level? the missing link?

let's not get too scientific....
let's not think about this on a chromosomal level. i think people interpret this too deeply.

its basically saying. i want to change myself.

my interpretation is that it is saying i dont want to completely change myself...i just need to go a little bit more than 90 degrees to to a different side of my life.

not a complete 180 degrees, but live more in the centered section of my life.

if you looked at this they way I am right now...you would see a flat line drawn. That flat line would represent the line drawn through the middle of a cirle, which we all know is represented as the 180 degree line. So then draw a line right through the center...that's the 90 degree line...the fault line. The line you are supposed to walk. Even Johnny Cash said you have to walk the line. But the simple fact is...nobody can walk the exact 90 degree line.

So if you walk 46 and 2 then you are at least in the parameters of "the line". Basically I guess I am saying everyone is half good and evil. I feel like I should be committed for even thinking this, let alone writing a post about it...but I can draw you a post to show you what I mean. email me if you want to see my graph.

No comments: